BUILDING GOLFERS FROM THE GROUND UP!
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Adult men & women looking to get started in the game of golf in a fun and relaxed setting
- Adult men & women who have played, but are looking to increase their skills and have a little more fun on the golf course
- Adult men & women who describe themselves as a “best shot player” and are interested in taking the next step
Each session will be formatted with 60 minutes of golf instruction and 30 minutes of on course practice and play. Instruction will be lead by PGA Professional Jordan David. Classes will have a maximum of 6 students.
Graduates of Ground Floor Golf (GFG) can expect to learn the following….
- Getting comfortable with our facility
- Caring for the course
- Learning the “lingo”
- Proper warmup techniques
- How to hold the club
- Getting comfortable with the full swing
- Using irons to get the ball in the air and on the green
- Getting off the tee with the driver
- Understanding short game and getting the ball close to the hole
- Putting it all together to play a few holes
- Best practices for proper pace of play
- Starting from the correct tee markers or beyond
- Feel more confident in scoring
- Learning the rules of golf
- Tips for playing with others and fun formats
- More opportunities for you to come back
Following registration please download the “MyPGA” app. This app will serve as our main communication source as well as providing additional learning opportunities now and in your golf future.
$125 includes 4 sessions of instruction, greens fees, and cart fees.
Golf clubs are recommended but not required. Golf balls and tees for the on course portion of the session will be provided by the golfers.
PLEASE NOTE THE FEE WILL NOT BE COLLECTED ONLINE. Payment will be collected at the first session.
All sessions will be at the Waverly Municipal Golf Course on Thursday evenings. Golfers arriving for class can meet on the putting green behind the clubhouse.